• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Chief (budget build)

well nothing to special lol but whatever new mats! lol

Also started on getting the headliner pulled out, tomorrow I will go to the fabric store and get either a tan or a camo still cant decide

been a little while. so

just a pic of pat and I rigs
did some camping the other night just a local spot in san jose called grant ranch My girlfriend and I were the only ppl there so was really nice

any ways the other day I had some fun....

oil change tranny fluid change and some boozes
my tranny oil was really bad so glade I changed that.

I had to shave down a extension to get the plug and refill plug off lol

Going to do the transfer case fluid today and finish working on my wood deck with a flip up store away where the back seat use to be.

also finished mocking up my rear bumper better for my tire carrier and got that all welded on and not just sitting there janky lol excuse the poor welding haha had a little gap to fill do to the wrong mounting before.

I also had some scrap materials laying around so I came up with an idea to make a gas can holder on the tire carrier. so just did a quick little fab job and came out with this.. I even had Pat put his full weight on it as well didn't snap off so very pleased.... Also its Bear dog approved hah

and the not so beautiful.. lol 2 tires popped a 3rd looks like its going to blow so YES im in the market for tires and rims if any one has any for sale let me kno lol

i shit a brick when i saw this tho..

muffler pipe gone haha

pro comp is doing a rebate right now, like 50$ maybe? try some pro comp MT2s or something maybe and just put it on the credit card...

well I ordered some new rims the other day from summit and got them in 2 days very happy and impressed with how quick i got them.

I was able to find some cheap 35s

They seem super beast over the little 32's lol

Looks good man! Welcome to the world of 35's!! Haha. It's a world of difference over 31's - 32's. I noticed a difference on my first trip out.

Back