• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Chief (budget build)

You know ive been up and down about seeling the last month but when it comes down to it I just cant let it go.. Also have another buddy that tells me ill regret it which im sure I will so I will be holding on it it for a bit...
JUST need to find a nice running renix if anyone has one that would be great thanks..

little update.. lets just say im not watching football tomorrow. I have a buddy coming over early and we are going to try and bang out most of the swap so I can get it done and move on to the next part of the list. plan is to have it back up and running for this summer so I can attend some of the fun naxja events that take place.

I don't work until 3:30pm if you need a hand in the morning!

well knocked out a good amount of work on Sunday. pulled the old motor out and got the new to me motor mounted in just need to go through and hook everything back up and fire it up! getting closer to my goal of being done by summer.

I thought you had a roll cage

I thought you had a roll cage

Yeah I started on a cage but took it off for now sense it was all tacked welded it was easy to break off. I want to get the motor done and i have a few other things on the list that should come before the cage. soon as i start knocking more things off the list ill finish up the cage.

Looks good man. Can't wait to see it back on the trails!

What are the specs on that motor? Years and miles. Unless I missed that.

I got the motor from another member here thanks to David, came out of a 89 Comanche with 160x on it.. picked it up complete with trans,so now I have a back up trans and few extra parts now.. I cant wait to get it all connected and back together.

Back