• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th annual Turkey day run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i could.. Unfortunately i gotta be home early that sunday.. so i can get all unloaded and be in bed by 8pm.. gotta come in at 5am that monday..

I know some of you are wondering why im not going to be there. well its because Alicia & I will be in Disney world. But you guys have a blast!!

I know some of you are wondering why im not going to be there. well its because Alicia & I will be in Disney world. But you guys have a blast!!

Have fun! The wife and I, Have been discussing Disneyland spring break 2014 :party:

i wana leave thurs night. tess is protesting setting up camp in the dark. rods run was a downpour, cant says i blame her. :shiver:

ill be there by 8am friday morning.

Bronze.

You have a camping trailer.. How hard can life be?

Bahhh!!! First world problems!

Lol

Edit: tell Tess I will personally do shots with her Thursday night! Yeah, I went there!

You have a camping trailer.. How hard can life be?

Bahhh!!! First world problems!

Lol

Edit: tell Tess I will personally do shots with her Thursday night! Yeah, I went there!

I'll be there piss drunk by then. We will have trucks and jeeps and lights. It won't be dark anywhere!

ok so if tessa is drinking with scott. im drinking with nic! should be a good night...lol
im working her over on it. she says in order to make it happen i would be towing the trailer to dinner and g-ma's

more to come...
Bronze.

I'm towing my trailer to my Uncle's for dinner

Bring a chainsaw if you have one, I'm guessing with the wind and 4+ inches of rain so far there will be some downed trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back