• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th annual Turkey day run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not as big as I remember. It's about 21x11 in fair shape.
vusavu5u.jpg

Dave, Will you be going on this run? If not, I can pick the tarp up when i see you weds..

Little by little, I am closer to being ready.. Just got some parts for my trailer, (LED tails, New breakaway kit, spare bearing kit and hub etc)

Jeep should be on all 4s by the end of the weekend.. with a little luck (knock on wood) it wont take much adjustments.. I'm hoping to drive it to work a few times before relying on it for this trip.. (It's sat since the day i got home from NWF)

As much as I want to go I don't think I'm going. I don't want to hold up everyone else with my jeeps lack of road manners. Last time out I was holding everyone up with my scary steering. Even at 25 its a white knuckle ride. I was planning on installing crossover steering before this run but it's not happening.

I plan on meeting up with Ryan tomorrow so I will give him the fire tarp and a roll of bailing twine I brought home from work.

See ya all next year after I upgrade my steering and a couple other things.

Dave

As much as I want to go I don't think I'm going. I don't want to hold up everyone else with my jeeps lack of road manners. Last time out I was holding everyone up with my scary steering. Even at 25 its a white knuckle ride. I was planning on installing crossover steering before this run but it's not happening.

I plan on meeting up with Ryan tomorrow so I will give him the fire tarp and a roll of bailing twine I brought home from work.

See ya all next year after I upgrade my steering and a couple other things.

Dave

BOOOOOO

I really wish I could make it. I got volunteered to dj a friends wedding at the edgefield. But I hope everyone has fun and stays safe. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back