• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 D44s @ Ontario PAP

RisingSun said:
Speakin of 44's, My wife went out this morning with my daughter early in the AM, and since I had really nothing to do today...(first time in months!) I figured I'd go to the local junkyards and do some lookin... Went to Wimington PAP...All XJ's been stripped of rear ends and the others were crap... Went to the other PAP down the street, found an MJ but D35...(Good tailgate though going to go back and get that..) And as a last resort drove over to Ecology..I was just going to go home, but decided $2 more bucks isn't going to brake the wallet.... So as soon as I walk in and over the the truck/SUVs they were putting a white MJ on the stands..AND LOW AND BEHOLD!!! An MJ D44:yelclap: However I was in my Honda... So I sped home to switch cars with my wife, picked up my son and tools and went back grabbed it along with the leaf packs..... Someone up above :worship: was looking out for me!

Good way to spend quality time with the child!

ScottyDog
Right on Scott!

scott i go to that ecology yard all the time i'll keep my eyes peeled for mjs for ya. looking for anything in particular>?

GrimmJeeper said:
scott i go to that ecology yard all the time i'll keep my eyes peeled for mjs for ya. looking for anything in particular>?

Not sure yet... I just know I have this MJ that is at my co-workers house that we are giving to my BOY for Xmas, but he doesn't know it yet... I told him I'm selling this D44 to make profits.... not to put under his 'yet to be discovered Xmas Project'... However the MJ is in pieces and needs to be put back together, so I figure we'll eventually need to go look for some parts... just not sure yet!?!

There are always (or so it seems) a couple of MJs at the Ontario PAP. Me and my buddy make regular trips (usually every Sunday) out there so, let me know if there's something, in particular, you're looking for. We're making an excursion out to Riverside tomorrow.......heard this yard is supposed to be good, I'll post up my junkyard review if there's anything good out there.-----Hans

Oatmeal said:
There are always (or so it seems) a couple of MJs at the Ontario PAP. Me and my buddy make regular trips (usually every Sunday) out there so, let me know if there's something, in particular, you're looking for. We're making an excursion out to Riverside tomorrow.......heard this yard is supposed to be good, I'll post up my junkyard review if there's anything good out there.-----Hans

meh.

Last 3 trips. No MJs.

I get there once every or every other week.

Back