• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another D44 @ PAP

Oatmeal

NAXJA Forum User
Yes, I found another XJ D44 at the Ontario PAP. It's sitting under a grey 4 door Laredo----3.54 complete. I was too lazy (it was HOT out there) to grab it. Called one of the guys and he called someone else but, it might still be there. This was about 9:00 this morning (6/30/07). Skwerly did you end up getting it?--------Hans

Oatmeal said:
Yes, I found another XJ D44 at the Ontario PAP. It's sitting under a grey 4 door Laredo----3.54 complete. I was too lazy (it was HOT out there) to grab it. Called one of the guys and he called someone else but, it might still be there. This was about 9:00 this morning (6/30/07). Skwerly did you end up getting it?--------Hans
Hey hans...Azusa today!!

Unfortunately, my g/f just got out of surgery yesterday and i can't leave the house for a while since she needs help :(. the MINUTE i can break out i'm going to ontario, it seems to be a D44 hotspot. DANG, i wanted to do Asuza today too, but there are always more trips, just be sure and post pics!

89er said:
Does anyone know if it has gone? Or can someone point me to a 8.8 from a 95 or newer Explorer?

we took it. the original poster probably should have taken a closer look at it.

MJlogan said:
we took it. the original poster probably should have taken a closer look at it.
What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure I can tell whether or not a vehicle has an axle sitting underneath it-----------Hans

tcm glx said:
Hey hans...Azusa today!!
Sorry, I couldn't make it but, Peggy was in the hospital so, I think she wouldn't have been too happy if I were out there........she's fine now, by the way:)---------Hans

MJlogan said:
try a detroit
You have got to be kidding me! I just assumed it was 3.54 (being an auto) like all of the others I've found......I didn't even crawl under it this time and I normally don't pass them up.....crap!-------Hans

Oatmeal said:
You have got to be kidding me! I just assumed it was 3.54 (being an auto) like all of the others I've found......I didn't even crawl under it this time and I normally don't pass them up.....crap!-------Hans

now I'm really kicking my self for that...should have left work!

Back