• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Comanche Body/frame - $500 (SLO,CA)

IslanderXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've got an '87 MJ that I was going to drop a 401 in. Short story, project died.
Now I've got this Comanche that I don't know what to do with. The cab is in great shape other than the middle part of the firewall missing from trying to shoehorn the big V8 in.

Beds in decent shape, few dings and scratches.

I just don't want to drag it to the junkyard, first $500 takes it. I have the title, but it hasn't been registered in a while. I'll figure that out today also, but if you are just using it for parts...

Front 2WD beam, I have a 9" under the rear, but I'm keeping that. Finding a stock rear axle to toss under it for the time being or bring one with you.

I'll get some pics up this afternoon.

I have extra set of good taillights that go with it, All the interior is there... somewhere.

Actually, screw that, its ALL free. Make it go away.
310-486-1323

damnit! Why must you be on the other side of the country! This thing is in better shape than my future project from the sound of it, and perfect since I don't care about the drivetrain anyways.

Can you deliver it to my house in Nipomo?

Mine!

Back