• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10th anniversary??!!!

All since 2002, including Pansy Fest and the so called Missouri Winterfest.

I've watched Bob fix ball joints at the top of Rock Face almost every year.

Watched Four Wheeler roll<--- couldn't miss it. I was already watching Bob fix ball joints.

I've seen bonfires that looked like napalm in vietnam

I've seen Macgyvr's jeep with a full body.

Sean Rose, a.k.a. Oneton had Hyrdro steering and 37's, pretty much unheard of at that time.

Beezil wasn't even driving a Cherokee, had a modified CJ, i think

Plenty of other flash backs in my head but these are the first that came to mind.

BIG hank

d4be09343ee50676

This is the only pic I can find, but This is the only way I remember that retard's junk.
Before he got all torch happy.

I've watched Bob fix ball joints at the top of Rock Face almost every year.
BIG hank

who had those ball joints in stock?

mac 'retired mobile napa store' gyvr

This is my second. 08 was my first. (anybody have some towhook brackets?) :D LOL I am set this year.
:guitar:

This is my 5th... first time in the '01 XJ, 2nd time in the '87 MJ when it still looked nice, third time same MJ with chopped body @ Flat Nasty, last year with it rolled and severely beaten, and this year I'm not even bringing one... the escalating madness must stop!

This will be my 5th?.. well one year was the bloosefest.. but it felt like winterfest :)

Back