• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10th anniversary??!!!

I remember reading somewhere that the first naxja event was in CO.

Has there been a COfest every year since?

I think this will be my 5th.

I remember reading somewhere that the first naxja event was in CO.

Has there been a COfest every year since?

I think this will be my 5th.

the founding members of NAXJA had a small internet group based out of Chicago, BJ, some know him as Beezil, was the one that put it all together.

NAXJA was concieved, carried, and born with out a C-Section in Attica.

The midwest has all of the history of our group.

the founding members of NAXJA had a small internet group based out of Chicago, BJ, some know him as Beezil, was the one that put it all together.

NAXJA was concieved, carried, and born with out a C-Section in Attica.

The midwest has all of the history of our group.

Dang Bob, you're old :)

BOB

Whose fault is it that Bob has a catastrophic break every year?

Any one heard from Bob lately? Harley Davidson laid off 1,100 people in January, did he make the cut?

6?

i know that I've been broke, rolled and cold.

I've been at a river, a campground and hotel (both haunted and not)

been drunk at all.

had straw to help with the mud, and the bus to shield against the wind.

I'm in my third major relationship and I've attended single.

Most of all, I've had some of the best times wheelin/bs'in in a little town called Attica.

oh so true!

my first winterfest/time wheeling was winterfest 01 or 02. a 1/2 black guy from chicago was a little nervous about sleeping by river in a town called attica with a bunch of white guys he didnt know.

i have no job/no girl anymore so what else am i do to do...i might head to winterfest. winterfest/attica has always left me feeling good.

cheers,

jj

oh so true!

my first winterfest/time wheeling was winterfest 01 or 02. a 1/2 black guy from chicago was a little nervous about sleeping by river in a town called attica with a bunch of white guys he didnt know.

i have no job/no girl anymore so what else am i do to do...i might head to winterfest. winterfest/attica has always left me feeling good.

cheers,

jj

....and we'd love to have you! We've never met and I'm dying to see which 1/2 is black.:D

My first Winterfest was 2004 ... Aaron and I slept in the "Ramada" ... damn it was cold ... the wind was merciless. I believe that was the year Wheeler rolled his Jeep and Bob spent most of Saturday repairing a busted drivers side knuckle. The straw, which has become something I always bring, was originally intended to provide a nice cozy bed in the trailer, but it was so damned muddy at the fire, it was best used on the ground.

Les

PS: If this is the tenth anniversary, then I guess I've been to half of em.

I believe my first was '02 and I think I have made every one since. So, this should be #8.

Went to the SEC Crawl in '02 also. Big Hank was there.

P 'I remember the red xj with orange bumpers' Main

Whose fault is it that Bob has a catastrophic break every year?

Any one heard from Bob lately? Harley Davidson laid off 1,100 people in January, did he make the cut?

talked to bob the other day. he still has a job, but there was concern in his voice.

christine will still take care of him :D

it's bob's fault. all of it.

sorry :(

I made a comment that was out of place for the family forum, but it was funny as hell.

hint: it had to do with his white manhood. LOL.
Nice thing about email notification ... I got the reply before the post was deleted.

You are a bad boy Wheeler :D

Les

Is Sully the Pilot? I bet he will save the day! :D

Back