• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10 years with the XJ.

medium800.jpg

Jes how do like those maxxis tires? I am going to be in the market for new tires soon.

Never mind, they don't make a 37x12.50 for a 17" rim.

Let me know when, I would like to hitch a ride for the weekend. My rig is on jackstands for at least the rest of this year.

let's grab letterman and go to the Sierras
bcsleepdrive.gif

Reactions: Jes
Never mind, they don't make a 37x12.50 for a 17" rim.

You don't want them anyway. The only thing they have over an MT/R is a tougher carcass. The Maxxis are terrible on road and don't really hook up any better off road. If you're not cutting at least one tire a year I would stick with the MT/Rs.

You don't want them anyway. The only thing they have over an MT/R is a tougher carcass. The Maxxis are terrible on road and don't really hook up any better off road. If you're not cutting at least one tire a year I would stick with the MT/Rs.

really? aren't they stickies? how do they not hook up any better than a radial

Good to know, thanks.

Your junk is now infamous junk as seen on the book of faces:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jes
Back