• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Details for Iowa Meet and Greet-Dec.8

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Okay so we have a rough idea of who all is making it but let's get details set out and clear.

When: Saturday, December 8, 2007-2:00pm

Where:
-Hooter's Parking Lot-for all you peeps that need the address it is-1480 22nd St, West Des Moines, IA 50266
-Continuing from there to Buffalo Wild Wings at Jordan Creek Mall-6925 Mills Civic Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266
-Another point is for everyone who knows where Buffalo Wild Wings is, I'm not sure if it makes sense to go to Hooter's first. I assume since everyone knows how to get on NAXJA so they can probably navigate Mapquest okay. Do we want to just do BWW at 2:00pm instead?

Who:Well that's the question, we have some people figured out.
90PioSport99-1
Comancheon33-2
97CountryXJ-3
XJ&TJ4ME-2 and baby
SilentBob (because you will always be SilentBob to me)-2
Jeepman75?
et89xj?
Rockhound?
Anyone I'm missing?

So far we have for sure 10 (?) and Tyler's-Camille's kiddo (highchair?).

Dustin, can you get Matt to show up or does he have to work that day?

That's all I can think of. I just wanted to make a separate thread for this so anyone can ask questions, etc.

Last edited:
Myself and 3 year old son will be attending Dec. 8 at 2pm. Two people.
Would it be feesable to just meet directly at BWW?
Could we make sure that all may attend know this, contact, etc.?

Last edited:
I am in but not sure who/if I will be bringing anyone. I will be coming from the Beaverdale area so meeting at Hooters is on the way to BWW for me.

So for the people that want to convoy out to BWW meet at Hooters around 130. If you are west of Hooters and don't want to back track just be at BWW at 2?

jeepman75 said:
I am in but not sure who/if I will be bringing anyone. I will be coming from the Beaverdale area so meeting at Hooters is on the way to BWW for me.

So for the people that want to convoy out to BWW meet at Hooters around 130. If you are west of Hooters and don't want to back track just be at BWW at 2?

Works for me, locals meet at Hooters lot @ 1:30, then convoy to BWW.

Camille and I will be there with Case, and yes, he is still a high chair sized little dude. Collin, I will call you before we leave that morning to kind of get some directions and such. I think we will already be out by Jordan Creek if we get there mid morning...wifey "has" to shop.....

We are gonna be rollin in the DD. I tacoed my trail XJ's drag link this past weeknd at MIOBI, so I am not waiting to get my new steering set up from JCR.

97CountryXJ said:
Works for me, locals meet at Hooters lot @ 1:30, then convoy to BWW.
Yes that's the plan then.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
wifey "has" to shop.....
Isn't that a crock? But that's part of the reason I figured especially for your wife we should do it at Jordan Creek.

Pink?

comancheon33 said:
Yeah Matt has to work so he wont be making it. Kayla and I will be meeting there she has to work toll noon.
Cool just thought we should try to include him if possible.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Camille and I will be there with Case, and yes, he is still a high chair sized little dude. Collin, I will call you before we leave that morning to kind of get some directions and such. I think we will already be out by Jordan Creek if we get there mid morning...wifey "has" to shop.....

We are gonna be rollin in the DD. I tacoed my trail XJ's drag link this past weeknd at MIOBI, so I am not waiting to get my new steering set up from JCR.

give me a call and you can follow me if you want. You kinda have to go thru Knoxville to get to DM. I should have the mini-van and big red rolling on 235's now that is going to be funny looking.

Still planning on it, gonna get off work alittle early , hopefully. Pick up my little bother in Bondurant. G/f tagging along also.

ya'all wish me luck on the tranfer case cain swap after work tomorrow. Two ASE cert mechanic's, But niether of us have done one so, we'll see hoe it goes

bpm4x4 said:
I may be there too, but not with the Jeep. It depends if I go to Chicago or not.

Brian
Huh, I didn't even know you were on here Brian...

ia green96 said:
Still planning on it, gonna get off work alittle early , hopefully. Pick up my little bother in Bondurant. G/f tagging along also.

ya'all wish me luck on the tranfer case cain swap after work tomorrow. Two ASE cert mechanic's, But niether of us have done one so, we'll see hoe it goes
Enjoy...

Yeah Brian come on out and have some beer and wings.

The transfer case chain is not that hard. 231 Transfer cases are simple on the inside.

Dunno guys. Me and a co-worker did the transfer case chain after work today. All went well, I thought. Driving home in the snow it kept popping out of 4 hi. Plus I peeked under there when I got home & the rear output seal is leaking. So gonna try and get a seal tomorrow, but not really sure why it's popping outa 4 hi back into 2 hi?

anyone?

try adjusting the linkage

Gonna try to find a new output seal tomorrow. I really think it a linkage issue. I even put it in 4 lo & as soon as I gave it a little throttle it popped into neutral.

Back