• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any July 28th/29th Runs?

MongoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hola Amigos,

I finaly have weekends off again, (well technicaly I have every day off since im unemployed for a while) and can finaly make it to some of these runs, so thought I would check in and see if anyone has anything planned that is remotely close to San Diego for the comming weekend.

Ill probably be doing a night run of Sidewinder wednesday night if I can get my friends brocno up and running by then. But would love to actually meet up with some Naxja yahoos finaly.

I was wondering the same thing

Hey guys, i'm pretty new. My buddy got a jeep. I have always wanted one. We went to azusa week after he got it. Friday I bought my first one. 04 grand cherokee freedome edition. A buddy of mine who has a hooked up 4runner and I want to hit up gormen. Don't know if thats a little far out of your drive range. But we will probably be leaving about 6am sunday (29th) If your intersted call me up 714 366 7726, if he flakes we could always go.

Peace
ted..

I'd do a Gorman run

No clue where Gorman is, and most stuff around L.A. is 2-3 hour drive for me so a bit tougher to do just on the fly.

Gormen is about 20 minits past six flags magic moutain. About hour and 45 minits past disneyland. Azusa canyon is closer to us. Muddin probably wouldn't really surfice in my jeep, haha, and i just got it friday >.< oh well. Like my buddys sticker states "wrench, wheel, wreck, repeat".

if you guys want to make it a jeep day call me 714 366 7726. we can make a better plan.

Peace
ted

Back