• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skwerly for President - My Thread :)

How do u even expect to compete? Your whole candidacy thread is a bunch of jibberish about manifold burritos. Guys ask for seriousness in your answers and you still turn it into a joke. Sorry. I don't know you personally. And I sure don't know who's all clicked up here. But looking at your thread compared to this one.... It's a joke. Just being honest. Sorry if that makes me a tard.

You were a Tard before all that, trust me. ;)

I'm thinking the same thing here.I guess he is a CASUAL user

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that.:cheers:

Oh yeah, Manifold burritos for everyone except Bails whether I win or loose ;P

Limit one per wheeler :cheers: No purchase necessary.
Cannot be combined with any offer.

No rain checks

Joo talking to me?

BTW Bails, Your reasoning on going red is a little off if you ask me. Why would you base it on who wins the Chapter presidency?

It doesn't matter to me either way who wins. I'm sure all the nominees will do a great job. I just wanted to see a little more enthusiasm from you. Now that I have your attention. Run a little harder and take a little more pride into your nomination. I will be going red. And XXXX your "casual" comment. I've talked some shit. But I have never dicked anyone around. I'll have my burrito now.

It doesn't matter to me either way who wins. I'm sure all the nominees will do a great job. I just wanted to see a little more enthusiasm from you. Now that I have your attention. Run a little harder and take a little more pride into your nomination. I will be going red. And XXXX your "casual" comment. I've talked some shit. But I have never dicked anyone around. I'll have my burrito now.

You are asking for wayyyy too much from me. ;) I'll try harder next time, just for you sweetheart :kissyou:

BTW, Ted was one of the "candidates" and he didn't even submit a thread. Why not harass him for not taking any pride or not having any enthusiasm? My guess is that your too in love with me to notice any other candidates. Sorry Fails69, I'm spoken for. :)

This message brought you by Citizens for Manifold burritos PAC:

Back in the late 90's Skwerly voted to take away funding for underpriveleged anemic hypochondriac children. He also likes to drink dirty water, and breathe dirty air.
Do you want a chapter pres. that plays political GAMEs with your wheeling future?

Julio Bustamante is the peoples cantidate, he feeds the homeless with fresh burritos, he can repair a broken D30 shaft with nothing more than a dissaproving glance.
Boostamante- change you can believe in, mang

Si se puede!

(This message approved by manifold burritos PAC)

Julio enough with the drama why bring me up I have 2 votes why not mention the person that is ahead of everyone with no thread?. Just stop it julio god damn...

Hey now... family site and all. :gag:

Thanks all, for the responses. I never, ever had any plans on running for this position, so the fact that I got more than one vote is touching, it really is. :)

Looks like John is a shoe-in, and for good reason; he's a really, really good dude with a *ton* of Jeep knowledge and a brutal wheeling style. I don't recommend following him on the trail. :D

Julio enough with the drama why bring me up I have 2 votes why not mention the person that is ahead of everyone with no thread?. Just stop it julio god damn...

Dude, calm down. Got beat something...

FWIW, I'm stoked o see John in the lead. God knows what would have happened if me or Es-kwerly were in charge :p

You are asking for wayyyy too much from me. ;) I'll try harder next time, just for you sweetheart :kissyou:

BTW, Ted was one of the "candidates" and he didn't even submit a thread. Why not harass him for not taking any pride or not having any enthusiasm? My guess is that your too in love with me to notice any other candidates. Sorry Fails69, I'm spoken for. :)

Back