• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skwerly for President - My Thread :)

Hmm, that IS a good point. This chapter has quite a few of them already, but it might be cool to make something official, almost like a class of sorts. I’ve helped lift quite a few Jeeps, and had help when lifting mine or doing other big work. That is definitely something to consider. Heck, I need to replace the bushings in my front end pretty bad, I could make something of a party of it. :D
I've got a rig that needs plenty of work done...even some welding...just tossin that out there. :D

Our trail is 2N04 in the San Berdoo National Forest. For obvious reasons, I'd like to see Cherokees on that trail every day. :D It's ours and, like our freedom, we should exercise the right to use it. I would definitely personally schedule trail maintenance trips / barbeques. It feels good to do good, in my opinion.

I also know most of the legal and illegal wheeling spots locally so if you are wondering, ask me; chances are I’ll be able to tell you.

So are you advocating illegal wheeling? What role do you see SoCal NAXJA playing in promoting responsible wheeling on our public lands?

No, no, I’m saying that if you know a wheeling area but are wondering if it’s actually legal, ask me. I know most of the local legal AND illegal spots. I don’t wheel illegally, not knowingly. NAXJA already promotes legal wheeling by holding events on allowed trails and keeping members informed, such as when Cleghorn became sketchy a while back.

As long as we do our part responsibly, there won’t be any illegal areas added to the list. :)

No, no, I’m saying that if you know a wheeling area but are wondering if it’s actually legal, ask me. I know most of the local legal AND illegal spots. I don’t wheel illegally, not knowingly. NAXJA already promotes legal wheeling by holding events on allowed trails and keeping members informed, such as when Cleghorn became sketchy a while back.

As long as we do our part responsibly, there won’t be any illegal areas added to the list. :)

I think I might have to vote for you :p

beer_cheers.jpg

How do u even expect to compete? Your whole candidacy thread is a bunch of jibberish about manifold burritos. Guys ask for seriousness in your answers and you still turn it into a joke. Sorry. I don't know you personally. And I sure don't know who's all clicked up here. But looking at your thread compared to this one.... It's a joke. Just being honest. Sorry if that makes me a tard.

Last edited:
Back