• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ Picnic THIS Sat 6/20 Fiesta Island in San Diego

See you in the morning! :D

I am driving the ZJ down so codyy can look at it. And mabe work out a trade...

If we weren't doing that I would totally be down for lettng you guys flex on my car. As long as you pay to fix it, lol

Any of you that are coming to the picnic--we need firewood!! Rawbrown says we're desperately in need of firewood for this evening's festivities. Some folks (RawBrown, CharlesS, etc) are already down there, and Kevin3151's there with his boat. I'm playing assist to my ex- in his efforts to get his boat down there...

My wife and I take the dog to Fiesta Island and on the way I see all these very nice XJ and sure enough Socal Naxja is having an outing. I wish I could have stayed and checked your rigs and get some ideas for mine but I needed to get home. Looks like it was a great turn out and a nice group of friends.

It was a SoCalXJ.com thing, but that's OK. :D

Anywho, I think we must have had at least 20 attendees throughout the day, probably more. Got one cell phone pic.

any more pics?

Last edited:
damn! i would have gone...however i was getting married that day, i think my wife might have actually killed me if i skipped that lol

we should have more BBQs down there, its one of my favorite places in san diego.

I'll post pix whenever I'm home long enough to upload 'em. But being NAXJA technically impaired, I'll be posting a link to my photobucket page. I can't seem to make it work, otherwise. Sigh...

And Derrick--you'd better not use the same excuse next year!!

Here are my pictures from our short stop over:

SocalXJFiestIsland20091.jpg

and the rest of the album

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z305/bpking_42/SoCalXJ Fiesta Island 2009/

Back