• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Weekend Video @ Corral Canyon (Bronco Peak)

wow mike thats probably the sharpest video ive ever seen on youtube! nice work!

what'd you shoot it with??

why do the red ones always try to roll... i'm scared to drive my jeep now

It didn't roll. But that's what happens when the driver says "I'm not done yet!"

GrimmJeeper said:
wow mike thats probably the sharpest video ive ever seen on youtube! nice work!

what'd you shoot it with??

The grainy video is from Kevin's el-cheapo trail camera. The sharper stuff was shot with a cheap Nikon coolpix L14, and mikeG's cheap Canon something or other.

mcraindog said:
thouroughly enjoyed each video...looks like some awesome wheeling

was everyone locked?

Yes, lock right/aussie lockers in the front on 3 of them and dual ARB's in the red 2door.

Thanks for all the comments, appreciate it, it makes the 8 or so hours of pure editing on Sunday worth it. :D There was a lot of footage from up to 3 cameras at 3 different angles.

If you guys think that's clear, you should see the high res version at 640x480 / 30 fps. It's like 250MB though.

The clean shots (that are my footage) are from a Canon PowerShot SD700 is. Marks was pretty nice too. The crapier ones are from Kevin's POS that he wants to throw out. :doh:

WraithKWK said:
why do the red ones always try to roll... i'm scared to drive my jeep now

Follow that red 2-door. He wouldn't steer you wrong....

:)

Back