• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon run Dad's day weekend

What do you want to run at Corral Canyon?

• I want to run the gnarliest stuff this place has to offer

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Ted told me I should take the mellow run

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I want to ride my dirt bike

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Where the hell is Corral Canyon?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • GSequoia is a jerk

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kick ass, I will hopefully not be occupied elsewhere when you all do the next run there. I have been wheeling Lawerence Welk for more than 7 years now and would like somehting new and different to tromp on.

John

kick ass, I will hopefully not be occupied elsewhere when you all do the next run there. I have been wheeling Lawerence Welk for more than 7 years now and would like somehting new and different to tromp on.

John
corral canyon is awesome, you'll love it. it's one of my favorite places to mountain bike, dirt bike, and 4 wheel.
But on a side note, i havent been to lawrence welks yet, so let me know next time you go. im here in escondido.

Hahahaha Carol. I think for Johns term he should no longer be JeeperJohn.. But El Presidente Juan. As far as planning ahead for this... Lets do it!! Maybe we could plan this now an take Corral Canyon by storm with all the SoCal NAXJA members. Mild to wild runs. Maybe camping??

I thought we agreed on "peaches"

I am totally down for this, Corral Canyon has runs to suit all levels and there is a campground there as well. Who's up for a CC NAXJA event?

I'm game... my jeep will be in wheel-able condition in a month or so... but CC is great for any season I vote after socalfest.

Back