• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon run Dad's day weekend

What do you want to run at Corral Canyon?

• I want to run the gnarliest stuff this place has to offer

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Ted told me I should take the mellow run

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I want to ride my dirt bike

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Where the hell is Corral Canyon?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • GSequoia is a jerk

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey John,
Has your bro had any time to edit any of that video he took on this trip? If it's too much (I know he took alot 'cause every time I looked at him he had his camera in hand), I'll take the raw footage. Probably too much to send via email...can he dump the files on the web somewhere?

Hey John,
Has your bro had any time to edit any of that video he took on this trip? If it's too much (I know he took alot 'cause every time I looked at him he had his camera in hand), I'll take the raw footage. Probably too much to send via email...can he dump the files on the web somewhere?
I'll ask him where he is at with it.

My god john.WTF are you doing man? Get these dam things posted or else.I'll bit ch slap you my friend.:D

See you at truck haven this coming season.:roflmao:

Just tell him to post up the raw footage. Any editing of all that video will take days.

That would be great. I'd volunteer, but my laptop would bog down and start smoking if I even mentioned video editing in it's presence :)

I looked at this thread title and thought "Wow, President John is seriously planning ahead!". I'll watch the video when I get back tonight =)

Marc, great editing! I still can't believe you knocked over the camera while driving over it and didn't damage it.

Thanks for the mad editing skills Marc! :thumbup:

Marc, great editing! I still can't believe you knocked over the camera while driving over it and didn't damage it.

Thanks Guys! I'm far from "good" at this. Just learning actually. Glad you enjoyed it.
Yeah Art if my jeep were any lower i would have crush it i think.

I looked at this thread title and thought "Wow, President John is seriously planning ahead!". I'll watch the video when I get back tonight =)

Hahahaha Carol. I think for Johns term he should no longer be JeeperJohn.. But El Presidente Juan. As far as planning ahead for this... Lets do it!! Maybe we could plan this now an take Corral Canyon by storm with all the SoCal NAXJA members. Mild to wild runs. Maybe camping??

As far as planning ahead for this... Lets do it!! Maybe we could plan this now an take Corral Canyon by storm with all the SoCal NAXJA members. Mild to wild runs. Maybe camping??
I am totally down for this, Corral Canyon has runs to suit all levels and there is a campground there as well. Who's up for a CC NAXJA event?

As long as it's before horsefly season!

Or black fly season... I loved how you could see them divebombing the camera operator... There are also cabins at Lake Morena that might be cool. March or April might work... Just not Easter Week, as I'll be on the wrong side of the country.

Back