• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad camping trailer

CherokeeNewbie

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, does anyone o ut there have an offroad camping trailer they would like to rent out for a weekend. I am doing the mojave trail and have seen some really cool trailers that some of you have built. Let me know. Thanks guys

hey guys, sorry I didnt specify. I am looking for one to sleep in but if I cant find one then I might need one to store gear. BlackBox, how much are you selling yours for, JohnX, how much would you want to rent it out. Xtreme, that is an awesome link but I would like to find someone down the hill so I dont have to drive all the way up there to rent it and then return it.

True on the "rental" but it might be that you load the crap out of the XJ get on the hill transfer it to the trailer then go shopping up there or Barstow then do your trip & reverse things after the trip...

You might check Expo.Portal to see what if anything is offered there...

Curt

Back