• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj ratrod!?!?!

Local LSX jeep around here. Pure BADASS

LS1-Willys-2.jpg

Got any more details on that? It showed up at a local SCCA event but he left before I got a chance to go talk to him. Heard it pull up and turned around to see what it was... and definitely wasn't expecting to see that.

Got any more details on that? It showed up at a local SCCA event but he left before I got a chance to go talk to him. Heard it pull up and turned around to see what it was... and definitely wasn't expecting to see that.

Not much more info on the Jeep... the guy is a local here. I've seen it in person, but not up close. I love the whole concept... but I would be damn sure putting in better seats and belts in that thing.

Nah the seats match the jeeps look. If the seats were taller like today's seat it would look awkward. Now it won't in a cj/yj/tj/dj/lj because their bigger I think.

Nah the seats match the jeeps look. If the seats were taller like today's seat it would look awkward. Now it won't in a cj/yj/tj/dj/lj because their bigger I think.

Agree, the big oversized racing seats would look goofy... I just can imagine getting squirrelly in that thing w/o at least a 3 point harness...

Back