• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj ratrod!?!?!

How many times do I have to explain that I'm not a troll? What makes you all think I am? Is it because I don't have a jeep yet? Well the only thing that's gonna stop me In the futures from having one is hell and high water. And for your information I'm straight I think I got the sore throat from the bottle out of a trash can I used as a spit bottle or my friends spit bottle.

Last edited:
Wat.jpg

We'll I'm not gonna post on this thread again. Cause I figured out every time I say something, someone always fuels the argument right behind me. So good day to all of y'all.

Rat Rods. Gotta love them. If it were me, I would shop for a 2wd and then slam it down as hard as possible. As in, section the front axle to lower the front slam it down. The rears end can be converted to spring under and that drops the back.

IMO, it should be Supercharged as well. But then, I am a tad biased on that subject...

Keep in mind here that the roof is the major structural element in the body. If you just cut it, the body will become jello. Have seen this with my very own Baby Blues... So, it will need to be braced.

You may want to think about "antiquing" the side windows. You know how car windows were with the early safety glass? They would delaminate and turn yellow. At least one would have to be cracked...

As to the finish. My Brother, who lives in Kingman, pulls old junkers in out of the desert and after building the suspension and drive train, puts a matte clear coat on the rusted panels. If this is the look you are wanting, it can be reproduced by carefully sanding the paint down to the steel and then apply the requisite chemicals to the metal to oxidize it.

There is a ton o' fun to be had so, have at it!

Your brother have a jeep? Im about 20 minutes away from Kingman

What's funny is he's already been banned at cherokeeforum and is actually posting over at pirate....... Which amazingly is being nice to him????? Lol didn't know pirate and become so soft lol

Nah pirates been working out, I was banned for posting in the wrong place for a third time. I'll be unbanned on the 22. Pirates got a wierd forum operation theirs so many sub forums within one forum thread. My account got disconnected from xj talk but the guy was nice about it he's like I'm sorry but you got to be atleast 18 or older it's better than having the police after us. He said once I'm 18 come make another account, so I figured what the heck man after 2 years go back their. Atleast I can do is show respect for them. That was one nice dude. Pirates alright but a little to high tech for me. Nice build threads. I know i didn't handle my self good at all over cherokee forum. But that Brandon guy "odgreenon35s" isn't forgive able towards people as for lee "outlaw star" he's nice. Pirates full of cursing and bullying, but they got great build threads.

Last edited:
not understanding the blue hat...

Back