• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj for yj trade anyone?

tyspier

NAXJA Forum User
anyone got a decent yj they want to trade for a 4.5" lifted 2 door 1996 xj? i am getting a little bored of my xj, and actually wanted a yj from the start of my jeepin', but i bought what was around at the time. it has been wheeled like 6 times at rausch creek

my xj:
1996, green, 2door automatic

interior-needs gauge trim piece[i have it], and some general cleaning. rear hatch trim broke off

exterior-got some dents and dings, with some nice body damage behind the driver door, doesnt affect the closing of the door. hole in the pass. side quarter from where the cb goes out

engine-runs great, takes a little to warm up, and has a leaky valve cover gasket i think

drivetrain-the automatic trans shifts perfectly fine, and the 4x4 works in all positions with no problems

axles-just the stock HP d30 up font and the stock chry.co 8.25 in the back...3.54 gearing

wheels/tires-31" bfg mt's GREAT tread, on 15x8 cragar soft 8's w/ 4" bs [brand new spare on stock wheel]

customs-custom front bumper by jcr offroad, and a hitch in the back

extras-got a spare crossmember, steering shaft, and front axle

so yeah there it is, looking to sell it outright, or trade for a preferrable automatic yj [prefer no 4.2's please]

l_eb2b964f5d33f11b1493dee1eeac5cc9.jpg

Back