• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Car Audio stuff & Steering Stabilizer

twodoorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some inexpensive car audio stuff for my black jeep (radio doesnt work at all)

Looking for:

Headunit
4 speakers

Im also looking for a steering stabilizer, eye to eye mounting style, ~8 inch travel.

Thanks!

Ive actually already got a soundbar in the black jeep, as far as speakers go, im looking for anything thats not stock paper cone lol.

No real intrest in subs

gonna be at rocktoberfest? i'm planning on going and have a jvc head unit i could bring in exchange for some beer. Don't remember if it came out of my jeep or if you'd need to get the $9 walmart harness adaptor thing. Worked fine when I took it out of that or my car, just been sitting ever since.

gonna be at rocktoberfest? i'm planning on going and have a jvc head unit i could bring in exchange for some beer. Don't remember if it came out of my jeep or if you'd need to get the $9 walmart harness adaptor thing. Worked fine when I took it out of that or my car, just been sitting ever since.

Awesome. Ill be there, with beer for trade. Thanks!!

I have a almost new stabilizer and 2 amps(i think), one's a memphis and I forget what brand the other is but they're both decent.

Back