• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench Party. Sun. March 14th

DSC_1561.jpg
Anybody remember the AAMCO commercial with the chimpanzees beating on a transmission with wiffle bats? :D

I want to know why all the white people are working. Was there a corn cart outside? hahaha

Those guys dont have snow tires. Hence why they cant make it up the mountain you racist prick :p

With that said, you bet your ass i would have been out there if the corn guy was out in front of brads.

I traded my wheels and tires with a guy early this morning at my house. Now Im sitting on 32/11.50/15 BFG All Terrains with enough tread to last me a while since I ride my motorcycle spring through fall. Im going to swap out the rims with ones I bought a few weeks ago and will have those mounted up in a few days. Ill post a few pics next week.

The rims I mentioned will be for sale once I swap them out. They are the Jeep 10 hole aluminum 15" rims. I also have all of my stock suspension parts for sale as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Back