• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench Party. Sun. March 14th

need an address boss

I posted my address and directions to my place about 7 or 8 posts back. Go back one page and you will see all the info.

Copy from earlier post:

Here's my address: 41671 Island Drive Forest Falls, CA 92339
Using google maps or something will probably get you lost. Use the directions posted below. You guys may want to organize yourselves to meet at the bottom of the mtn at the ranger station. Over half the guys coming have already been here and one of them could lead the way. If you guys are coming at different times you might want to have guys meet at like 8:00 am then maybe a second group at a slightly later time for the guys who aren't such morning people. I will let you guys figure that stuff out.
Directions to the Hicks’ House:

You will take 38 up into the Mountains.
You will drive about 10 miles past the ranger station until the road splits
Highway 38 curves up to the left and Valley of the Fallls Rd. will vear off to the right.
Take Valley of the Falls Rd. to the right.
You will drive about 3 more miles.
Here is when things get confusing. Good Luck.
You will turn left on Island Drive-(Dirt Road with small wooden sign).
There is a house under construction on the left corner. (Look Closely because it is now almost finished) Island Drive is just past the house.
If you miss Island Drive the road you are on will dead end at the camping/parking area about 100-200 yards up. Turn around.
Once on Island Drive you will drive through a dried up creek bed (in total, you will only have to drive about 75 yards)
The road will split in three directions on the other side of the creek. There is a giant Oak tree in the center of the
road with the names of all the homeowners on it. You will see our sign on the tree.
Turn right at the Oak Tree Stay on this dirt road until it ends.
Our house is the tan and white house on the right side at the end of the road. Ignore the "Keep Out" signs. Just a crazy neighbor.

I know I'm not supposed to post up my address and exactly how to get to me on a public forum, but honestly if some thug is crazy enough to try to get to my house then let him come. I have plenty of CRAZY redneck neighbors with lots of guns including myself. Our neighborhood is ready for armagedon and could probably take down a small army. You gotta love crazy rednecks.

just got home from the get together.. i'm tired.. a little hungry... took a shower feel better... got alot of work done today but didnt finish the lift.. ran into a few snags but tomorrow will be finished...

I really appreciate all the guys coming up and helping out. We got the front all together, the t-case swapped, and the rear leafs in. The rear axle isn't in yet because we had the wrong u-bolts. We also have to yank the front coil springs because after we installed everything we realized the rear was higher than the front. Did some measuring and found at that we had the 3.5" coils for the 4.5" lift. Some how John got punked with the purchase of the kit. Hopefully we will get everything straightened out tomorrow.

I really appreciate all the guys coming up and helping out. We got the front all together, the t-case swapped, and the rear leafs in. The rear axle isn't in yet because we had the wrong u-bolts. We also have to yank the front coil springs because after we installed everything we realized the rear was higher than the front. Did some measuring and found at that we had the 3.5" coils for the 4.5" lift. Some how John got punked with the purchase of the kit. Hopefully we will get everything straightened out tomorrow.

You know, we were all saying that the front really didn't look that much higher after putting it in. Maybe that was why. :dunno:

lol u know???? we located some spacers for him through vince... so that should help the front

Thanks guys for all who came to help. We could not have done it without you. Hope to get it finished up this afternoon and be done with it... For now anyways. Rock rails, gas tank skid, and wheels and tires should all go on simetime this week as well.

hey, it was nice spending time with all that showed up! Thats a nice place you've got there Brad!
so not only did i leave extra work there for ya folks :)tears: dam bolt) btw, was that taken care of? but i also noticed my Jeep a little too light. we stopped by the K for some risky business (if ya know what i mean :moon:) and had a thought of how much lighter my jeep would be without the rack and spare tire, then i remembered.. crap the Jack! :doh:

anyways, it was a good time... :cheers:

hey, it was nice spending time with all that showed up! Thats a nice place you've got there Brad!
so not only did i leave extra work there for ya folks :)tears: dam bolt) btw, was that taken care of? but i also noticed my Jeep a little too light. we stopped by the K for some risky business (if ya know what i mean :moon:) and had a thought of how much lighter my jeep would be without the rack and spare tire, then i remembered.. crap the Jack! :doh:

anyways, it was a good time... :cheers:

DIBS ON THE RACK AND SPARE TIRE CARRIER!

Yeah, we knocked that bolt out and put in a 3 incher! Only bolt we could find that fit.

IM just glad i could help out. Especially when all the white guys were insisting on putting the track bar on the shock stabilizer mount. bahahaha! silly white guys.

No but seriously, it was a good time. Sorry i couldnt have helped more. I was feeling a bit under the weather. Still am, didnt go to work today. sucks to be me!

Especially when all the white guys were insisting on putting the track bar on the shock stabilizer mount. bahahaha! silly white guys.

lol... classic, after a couple of tries in bending it and wondering why it was such a bad fit, Julio just says, thats the shock mount.... hahaha... we all froze and came to reality.... :rolleyes: what would have happened had Julio not said that? :laugh:

Back