• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench Party. Sun. March 14th

I have bunch of stuff left behind. I know which stuff belongs to Justin (luvdlions) but I'm not sure about the rest. I have a 3ton black craftsman floor jack still here. I think that is Laurent Wagoneer but not sure. I also have a ghetto fabulous pry bar slash mangled screw driver with a green handle. Possibley 91blackbox but again not sure. I also have some snow gloves that look like there for a child. Julio, are those your sons?

BTW, we got the rest of the front end done. We had a few complications but as is well. The spacers we put in up front really leveled everything out nicely. A weird issue that popped up actually occured when we took the front axle off and set it on the ground. The metal plate/shroud thing that goes over the disk brakes got smashed in on both sides and was rubbing against the caliper. As John drove off it sounded horrible. I thought for sure something major was wrong but once we got underneath it was obvious was the problem was. We also got the steering hooked up and quasi straightened by eye but once we got in the car we realized that the steering wheel was facing down when the vehicle was pointed forward. I guess an allignment will need to be done ASAP.

hey brad sorry i didnt make it back up there my pops needed my help.. as far as that screwdriver it is mine lol just trash it or keep it lol no worries

We also got the steering hooked up and quasi straightened by eye but once we got in the car we realized that the steering wheel was facing down when the vehicle was pointed forward. I guess an allignment will need to be done ASAP.

Just set toe and straighten the wheel. If there is no death wobble or anything I wouldn't spend the money to have a shop do it. :peace:

good to here bro sorry i didnt make it back up monday.. my pops needed my help

So I drove it to work toady after doing an old school alignment in my driveway with my dads help.

It vibrated so bad when driving my dad said the drive shafts needed to be replaced or rebuilt. So tonight I replaced the drive shaft I got from Brad off the back and put my original front drive shaft on which wont last long (u joint is toast) but works for now and no more vibrations. During the vibrations one of my pins that hold my swaybar disconnects on came out. Oh, I also got my gas tank skid plate mounted.

Now it rides smooth.

I did notice a slight leak from the T case. Do the seals require time to expand and seal up or should I tighten all of the bolts a bit?

to be safe i would run through and tighten stuff up but only hand tight... as for the seals if they are all new then sometimes they take time to seal properly but not always... as for the drive line problems you can always get ahold of inland driveline and they can make u new ones balanced and all that fun crap...

So I drove it to work toady after doing an old school alignment in my driveway with my dads help.

It vibrated so bad when driving my dad said the drive shafts needed to be replaced or rebuilt. So tonight I replaced the drive shaft I got from Brad off the back and put my original front drive shaft on which wont last long (u joint is toast) but works for now and no more vibrations. During the vibrations one of my pins that hold my swaybar disconnects on came out. Oh, I also got my gas tank skid plate mounted.

Now it rides smooth.

I did notice a slight leak from the T case. Do the seals require time to expand and seal up or should I tighten all of the bolts a bit?

Where was the t-case leaking from? The seals were done by Chris and were done quite a while ago. I didn't see any leaks when I installed it. The only place that would make sense would be the drain plug.
BTW, sorry about the driveshaft. I never checked it for balance since it was strictly just a trail spare and it's only purpose was to get me off the trail.

Did you loose the sway bar pin?

DSC_1561.jpg

Back