• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wisconsin Off-Road Vehicle Park

I have to go to Kimberly on the 18th-19th... I'll see if the funds are there to make the trip on the 12th...

This is very cool I and I hope it works out. At just an hour away it's kind of in my back yard. I moved up here from CO and dearly miss good wheeling areas close to home. I'll be watching eagerly and supporting as I can.

Charter VIP Park Pass

The Wisconsin Off-Road Vehicle Park (WORVPI) launched their Charter VIP Park Pass Program last week. These Passes are available today and will include an Annual Park Pass when they open their Park.

For all the details on the Charter VIP Park Pass Program (including a PayPal option for purchase) visit the WORVPI Web Site at www.WORVPI.org

Charter VIP Passes Still Available

The Wisconsin Off-Road Vehicle Park (WORVPI) launched their Charter VIP Park Pass Program in October. These Passes are selling briskly, but limited supplies are still available. This is your chance to show your support for our Park Project while saving yourself some serious cash down the road. You’ll receive some immediate thank you gifts, as well as a future Annual Park Pass and your name forever immortalized in the Park offices upon opening.

For all the details on the Charter VIP Park Pass Program (including a PayPal option for purchase) visit the WORVPI Web Site at
www.WORVPI.org

The Wisconsin-Off Road Vehicle Park, Inc. (WORVPI) released park details to the public yesterday (May 27th).

Immediately following a detailed and interactive presentation (involving all aspects of operation including funding, development, anticipated revenues and expenses), which lasted nearly 3 hours, to the Forest County Board of Supervisors WORVPI released information to the public. Avid motorized recreation enthusiasts will find updates provided by numerous media connections throughout the Badger State including; WJFW TV 12 – Rhinelander, WLUK FOX 11 – Green Bay, WXPR FM 91.7 Radio – Rhinelander, WRJO FM 94.5 Radio – Eagle River, and The Forest Republican – Crandon.

Information currently available to the public, via media sources, includes park location, phased in acquisition plan and the total proposed Forest County financial involvement. Forest County residents will note that any County support would be only a very small fraction of the amount erroneously promoted by those entities which have been outspoken against our project.

WORVPI is anticipating public meeting(s) at which Forest County residents will learn that the upside economic benefit to their county far overshadows any extremely limited county financial involvement.

Watch for breaking information on these meetings, as well as additional details not reported on TV, radio or print, in the days and weeks to come. As always, your best source for the facts will be on the WORVPI web site (www.WORVPI.org).

Forest County Moves Ahead on Off-Road Park

The Forest County Forestry & Recreation Committee, MRA Park Sub-Committee took a step towards making an off-road park possible in Forest County at a meeting with WORVPI last night (September 22nd). The Sub-Committee decided to have the Forest County Forestry Department explore their Forestry 15 Year Comprehensive Land Use Plan to determine what areas of the Plan might need to be amended to allow for development of an off-road park on County land.

While the Forest County Forestry & Recreation Committee still needs to convene to instruct the Forestry Department to formally begin this process, it appeared that the research regarding amendments to the Plan would begin immediately.

The Forest County Forestry Committee is scheduled to meet on October 7th (where formal action should take place). The MRA Park Sub-Committee is next scheduled to meet with WORVPI on Monday, October 27th. An update on amending the Plan is anticipated from the Forestry Department at that meeting.

Back