• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter Run Fun! Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frsno jeeper said:
SO.....

Did a solid day for a snow wheel get nailed down before all this started?

I guess not, I'm trying to get stuff going, but some people just want to critique me instead of posting up something original. Something about Bald Mountain was brought up close to you in Fresno. I tried to get something going by me up here around Auburn/Nevada City area and/or Prairie City mud park. Phil has suggested something for Sat the 27th which is fine with me. Thur and/or Friday will work too. Lets get a turkey run going people, try not to eat too much bird so you don't fall asleep at the wheel. :laugh3:

Letterman said:
Now here comes the 5 posts explaning it to me . . . :dunce:
Less then 24 hours and we already have 5!

"brown noser" Your going to call people names now??
And who am I kissing up to?
I know your just here to as you say "**** you guys off." and "I'm glad I got under your skin a bit."
I am sorry if you think I am trying to be the Police around here. I just get upset at stupid posts, Just to POST! I don't understand why you would promote worng information, your always on, and always posting, so why not take a second to look it up? BLM has great info! To me you are the "XJ guy" and seem to know alot, so when you post just to post . . .
hasta

I don't think Dan has your back, he just likes to give me crap. I have wheeled with him over half a dosen times now. Dan he can say what he wants to me, I know him well, and I know he is a good friend. He just has not been on NAXJA long enough.

Big Red said:
I will not be that easy to get rid of, sorry. Even if I did sell my xj and I've thought about now that I have the CJ7 buggy, I'd still post just to **** you guys off. :laugh3: I have to get some enjoyment/value out of my 2 yr membership and how better way than to make you guys suffer?

Hmmm, 43 replys to this post and 18 of them are yours. I think we've suffered enough. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back