• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's gonna riot...raise your hand

1r3pcn.jpg

Anybody besides me remember how the Watts riots in 65 started? Police pulled over a drunk driver, while they were waiting for the tow truck, his Momma showed up. Police wouldn't give her the car keys, so his Momma (estimated 300 lbs.) took them from the Police. About this time reinforcements showed up on both sides, the rest is history. Over 30 killed. a thousand injured and 4000 arrested.

Grimm, don't get another felony.

rock rash said:
I understand why you say only outlaws would have them, but why do YOU NEED them
It's not only my right, but it's my duty. How else am I supposed to be a part of an effective, "well regulated militia"(2nd Amendment) without military grade weaponry, even if it is only small arms? In a tactical scenario(that means combat for those who don't get it) would you rather have an 8-round breech load deer rifle or an "assault rifle" with 20-30 round clips?

It's not only my right, but it's my duty. How else am I supposed to be a part of an effective, "well regulated militia"(2nd Amendment) without military grade weaponry, even if it is only small arms? In a tactical scenario(that means combat for those who don't get it) would you rather have an 8-round breech load deer rifle or an "assault rifle" with 20-30 round clips?
amen brotha, im there with you i would chose my 40 round clips and plenty of the.

Alot has changed since since 1789...

Back