• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's gonna riot...raise your hand

i say screw it, lets riot.. it can be the white people starting it for once, we never get to have any fun :D

Im with ya!!!!!!!!!!..

and let god or whoever they pray to be on their side when someone thinks they will come and take my guns :) gonna be a lot of widows that day.

JOe

In San Francisco
Riots on the streets of Kansas City
Tuskaloosa, Alabama
Cleveland, Ohio
Fountain Valley, Paramount, Vista Buelle
Eugene, Oregon
Eureka, California
Hesperia
Santa Barbara
Winnemucca, Nevada
Phoenix, Arizona
San Diego
Lakeland, Florida
fuckin' 29 Palms
Hey! I resent that last line! ;)

P.S. I may riot just for fun, I need me new tires, TV, stereo for home and 2 for cars, guns to augment my little .22 bolt action...:D:D

Last edited:
no.. you REPRESENT the last line.

One of my favorite Sublime songs!!!

just some thoughts on guns....My family owns a sporting goods store that sells guns. We mostly buy from distributors, and as of last friday and talking to some reps..Gun sales are CRAZY right now...so I would say if your the least bit interested, go and get what you want now, and stock up on your ammo. Regardless of who wins you might need it in either situation, if obama wins, you wont be able to afford this stuff....if mccain wins you might have to protect your family from crybabies.
This past month I've never had so many non gun owners coming to the store to either buy or inquire about buying some kind of firearm.

Obviously 'black' guns are all the craze right now and most likely one of the first to have 'bans' on...right now throughout the country (according to my distributing warehouses)

AR's...sold out
mossbergs and other 'home defense' shotguns...selling out
AKs...gone

as well as ammo for this stuff is drying up

Of course thats probably only temporary, but its like preparing for a big snow storm out there right now. I'm not trying to get all conspiracy here on everyone, but I know my AK is loaded and im stocked up on ammo. Even if all it ever does is see range time at least I'll enjoy it a little bit longer!

Of course thats probably only temporary, but its like preparing for a big snow storm out there right now. I'm not trying to get all conspiracy here on everyone, but I know my AK is loaded and im stocked up on ammo. Even if all it ever does is see range time at least I'll enjoy it a little bit longer!

Just like the run on portable generators for the biggest non-event of my lifetime...Y2K meltdown. FarmerMatt is correct, nothing going to happen, the sun will still come up on Wednesday.

agreed for the most part. But at the same time, if Obama gets elected, all I'm saying is you can DEFINATELY bet on the assault weapon ban coming back into effect.

I knew I should have gotten my concealed carry permit before now!! court house is probably going to be swamped with them after this election...

Had bonfire practice this weekend. Burn baby, burn!

286waau.jpg

I guarantee that if Obama doesn't win, the NAACP, Sharpton, and Obama will sue the govt for Affirmative Action or some stupid thing like that.

If assault weapons are outlawed, only outlaws will have assault weapons.

You should be equally as armed, and I fear my government.

Ruby Ridge.....
I understand why you say only outlaws would have them, but why do YOU NEED them

I guarantee that if Obama doesn't win, the NAACP, Sharpton, and Obama will sue the govt for Affirmative Action or some stupid thing like that.
I could potentially see Sharpton, even though he is not a big fan of Obama, but I really dont see Obama taking that stance, he would just ruin any chances of having a political career ever again...

well my friends any weapon would be an assault weapon, would it not, isn't that what differentiates a "weapon" from say a loaf of bread? The soft kind, the hard kind could be used as an assault weapon. To answer the question, why do I not need an assault weapon? I'm a grown man, and can afford one? The government telling me what I can, or cannot own is something I don't much care for. By the way, that is a beautiful weapon.

Back