• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

I'll just put my name in the hat as 'gonna try and fail to make it again' right now, third time's the charm

are fireworks legal to set off in IN?

I am not familiar with the laws there.

if so, why yes, fireworks seem like they'd go nicely with the campfire. But we are kind of close to a town, so I guess we should be considerate. I'll leave that decision up to the BOD.

87 'infamous' manche

Its only legal certain days of the year...

mac 'sean r will not get me into trouble' gyvr

Yep our city code is really restrictive to certain days.

You would need permission from the campground owner to set any off since its not your property...

mac 'attica may have ordinance as well' gyvr

I'm hoping to be there! Just need to get my fire extinguisher charged up and my spare mounted. And hopefully gears. It'll be my first NAXJA event and wheelin with you guys. Can't wait.

I'm hoping to be there! Just need to get my fire extinguisher charged up and my spare mounted. And hopefully gears. It'll be my first NAXJA event and wheelin with you guys. Can't wait.

As long as you actually wheel this time.....:D

As long as you actually wheel this time.....:D

now whats that supposed to mean?! if your talking about haspin dont even go there haha those where not even fair mods on our jeeps. his had a COUPLE more mods then me and was giving me shit my leaf springs and half bald all terrians wouldn't keep up haha

If I make it, I hope somebody on the more modified rigs have open seats. I like wheeling, but hate that when I actually am wheeling (and yes I have done it) I don't take many photos.

If any of you remember the K5 from last year, I'll be there again. Can't wait.

If any of you remember the K5 from last year, I'll be there again, Gettin Rowdy since I have a tow rig now! Can't wait.

Fixed! :D

I'll be there, first time wheeling with the NAXJA group. Mods are under way, should be a good trip. Hopefully I'll have a tow rig and trailer lined up!

Back