• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

my people have spoken for me.

disco (i hope to god the party bus is there again) steve.

We will be there.

We will be there....Winterfest always on the trip calendar

wait till you see the box truck.

87 'aluminum floor cleans up easy' manche

Party bus will be there...don't worry Scuba. She has a bit more refinement now, but plenty of party.

The vinyl cleaned up easy too, but I won't have that luxury anymore with the laminate. I did have to hose/sweep it out three times last year to get it clean after the mudfest.

Maybe you should put an RV door in the rear slider so we can back them up to each other.

P 'like train cars' Main

Wife, myself, and maybe my step daughter are planning on coming as long as I can get this Jeep on the road. (I'm having Title issues.) Planning on running the lighter/medum stuff as it will be setting stock height on mild all terrains but hopefully armored up.

hope you can make it Trav, it will be good to see you again. :thumbup:

Going to attempt to come this year.

I will be there. My Guard drills have been getting in the way lately, but it is the following weekend this year. I'm really looking forward to hanging out by the campfire again.:cheers:

I'll definitely be there with the usual group... yes we will be frying turkeys (it's expected now :)). Hoping I can kick my local friends in the ass and get their rigs out there too...

First WF I won't have to mess with a tent... can't wait!

As of now, we will be there. Of course you understand that my current situation makes this penciled in and not inked. But, I should get a decent return since I'm claiming Harrison.

I suppose I should show up ;). I'll bring some of my friends too.

I will be there in spirit...or bad stories...one or the other :D

Back