• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

Nice!

I'm going to be in Chicago for Thursday, buying food/non-local beer and maybe even cooking some stuff up.

At the campground - are any of the sites in a wooded area with enough trees to hang a tarp, or should I plan on setting up in a field? I forget if I already asked this.

Big ass field.....good luck with the trees.....

Big ass field.....good luck with the trees.....

Ok, sounds like I need a home depot trip before I can set up the tarp. Good to know :gee:

Do that before you leave Chicago.....Attica is a small town.

I've already posted that I will be there. Original plans were Meganne, my brother Patrick and myself in her dad's 02 F250 for a tow rig showing up Thursday. Now it looks as though it will be Meganne's mom Arlene, Patrick, Meganne, our son and myself arriving Thursday in the camper as a tow rig.

I can't tell you how excited we are for Harrison to meet his NAXJA aunts and uncles!

I'm a coming.

See you guys Saturday morning, probably drive from Rockford, IL after work Friday and wheel Saturday and Sunday in my big green MJ.

I will be on 35s so I don't dig trenches for anyone behind me if I ran my 40" boggers and my 14 bolt is shaved. :gee:

I will have cash for very late registration for this fine event with my NAXJA bros! :cheers:

Troy

im on the fence now. i threw my back out packing today. might not be there till friday or saturday, if at all. im super bummed right now....

Back