• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who visits the Red River Chapter boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, there is no official chapter membership. It's simple, if you live in our area, you're considered a chapter member. Chapter membership doesn't entitle you to any special benefits or any additional responsibilities. It's simply a way to sub-divide the NAXJA membership to maintain event / discussion relevance and keep the signal-to-noise ratios low on the boards.

So, when Tanker said "members only" he just didn't want those idiots from MWC (;)) jumping in here and posting when our concern was with the members in our region.

oh cool, then count me in!

Im here, smack dab in the middle of san antonio and houston on I-10. I, as some of u know am not afraid to drive a couple hrs to help a fellow XJr in need.........Rich

Reppin' the mean streets of West Round Rock...west west y'all

Wow...too many texans here.

How do you seprate the men from the boys in Texas? With a crowbar! :flame:

Just kidding North Mexico! I[m representing backward-hick-land ArkieSaw :D Specifically Jacksonville/Cabot area and other KKK strongholds. God, racims pisses me off.

I check things out a hand full of times each month.

norris2ed4xd1.gif

Wow...too many texans here.

How do you seprate the men from the boys in Texas? With a crowbar! :flame:

That's funny I've heard the same joke about folks from Ark. but it was men and their cousins. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back