• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who stood in line for an xbox 360 last night?

XJRunner said:
my uncle got one a day ahead of time. my uncle is the prez of sony online. he made the online game game called everquest. his names John Smedley. I was at his house thursday playing it. After that he let me ride his offroad segway.
Sweet...you know...maybe you could get my wife and I lifetime free memberships for Everquest 2? :D Cus you know...you and I are buds and all...:p

my brothers been playing the 360 for 9 months now....he works at xbox and was working on project gotham 3. they gave him a special edition 360 for free but i had to preorder mine and pay full price....oh well i get microsoft games for free so it practically pays for itself after a couple years.

Vertisce said:
Throw down what? I dont need to prove anything to you. Ive been building computers for 10 years and I know what I know from firsthand experience. I have A+ and MCSE certifications. Now...im done.

Vertisce said:
Cracker Jack certificates dont count

So otherwise, you have no credibility. You're done.

kubtastic said:
So otherwise, you have no credibility. You're done.
MCSE in itself is enough you jackass. But your right im done arguing with your noobishness...go back and play with your high school buddies.

Last edited:
kubtastic said:
My high school buddies and I are in Masters/PhD programs now... But you can revel in how expertise in "Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (5 days)" makes you the authority in critiquing the architectural features of a computer.
lol...right...welcome to the internet. I will believe that when you learn how to spell and use proper grammar. That IS part of getting a Masters let alone a PHD right?

Hey I can write my name in the snow and still hold my beer... Shut the hell up, no one cares

hozac.jpg

Back