• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is planning on attending?

Well, between Kudzu and her little red headed buddy, Mark, and Woody, it looks like I can get myself out on the trails. Guess I gotta work out how to get myself down there.
Is anyone doing an evening run on Wednesday?
Grant(my son) will be in summer school again so I doubt he will be coming along. Plus since I am bumming rides I guess I will leave Jenny home again this year. Not sure how she and Lugnut would get along anyway?

I may or may not have a place for you to ride if any of them fall through. If I get proper lighting I was thinking of a night run one night on the easy trails.

Yeah I am sure we will do a little night run on Wed...

woody if i'm back by then i'm sure i'll need a ride, my jeep wont be ready (parts are across the us at folks' house), jeep will be somewhere in the middle of the ocean? (being shipped back across to the US) and hopefully i'll be signed in, if not, i'll prolly haveta catch the spring stuff!!

Kris

i'll have open seat one or more days, the wife is going to Harrah's one day of the crawl.

kewl....i may end up taking ya up on it......depends on if i even have wheels to get there from ky/tn. might take leave in october and drive the CJ from WA to ft campbell, but it depends on how things go. Might still be in germany trying to clear and all that fun military junk.....the joys the joys....

Kris

2offroad said:
i'll have open seat one or more days, the wife is going to Harrah's one day of the crawl.

Harrah's? you would have a free seat for her! :eyes: I want tell the bride for a fee! $$$$

the girls would be in the back so they would tell.

Now that NACFest is over this is the next thing I have to look forward to. ALthough now I have to fix a bunch of stuff I broke:

Side window vent
Exhaust manifold & rest of exhaust
Clutch slave/master
vacuum lines which melted
steering tie rod / other
tail lamps

not too much, but I will probably take it a bit easier this trip so the drive home is a bit easier.

JasonXJ said:
Now that NACFest is over this is the next thing I have to look forward to. ALthough now I have to fix a bunch of stuff I broke:

I had no idea the list was so extensive!!! You sure kept quiet about it (at least I knew about the window). We gave "Most Thrashed" to Phunkadelic, because a lot of folks broke some stuff, but nobody (until now) really stood out. At least her damage was "unique" :) . Looks like we made an error, you certainly deserved that plaque to ease your pain. :tears:

Take it easy down South, Tellico can sure bite as hard as Paragon.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

motorman said:
Well, between Kudzu and her little red headed buddy, Mark, and Woody, it looks like I can get myself out on the trails. Guess I gotta work out how to get myself down there.
Is anyone doing an evening run on Wednesday?
Grant(my son) will be in summer school again so I doubt he will be coming along. Plus since I am bumming rides I guess I will leave Jenny home again this year. Not sure how she and Lugnut would get along anyway?

keith
i'm confused..
wheres the red 98 you drove to the crawl last year??
& whats this talk about a 2wd xj??

you could probly hitch a ride w/ Me & my son (garrett) on Fri but i'm not sure how many trails we'll actually hit on Sat.

it depends on wether or not i get the front locker installed before then as to what trails we will run..

JLane99XJ said:
keith
i'm confused..
wheres the red 98 you drove to the crawl last year??
& whats this talk about a 2wd xj??

you could probly hitch a ride w/ Me & my son (garrett) on Fri but i'm not sure how many trails we'll actually hit on Sat.

it depends on wether or not i get the front locker installed before then as to what trails we will run..

I still have the same '98 red XJ. Problem is that I blew out the front ARB and gears, so right now it only has 2wd and won't be fixed before the Crawl. That is why I am looking to ride along....I won't have a fully functional jeep to drive myself.
You and plenty of others have been kind enough to offer me rides so I plan to be there in my little Honda Civic. And no, I will not try to wheel the Civic. My daughter wants to be able to drive it to school next year.

Anyone coming from Midwest?

Also, I am being forced to go to Mexico for a week, so I dont know if I am going to get everything done on time. Finding that damn vent piece of glass for a 2 door is going to be the determining factor. Or I could just ducttape a piece of plexi back in, and hopefully it makes it 1300 miles of highway driving to and from

is that vent that opens up or just the sationary glass...I can possible have one for you once you get down here...

Its the vent portion... i have a glass shop who says they will have it tomorrow, for $110 (doh!) the dealership would have been about $70 but they couldnt guarantee it for a week or so, and I hope to have everything finished by this saturday, so that I dont have to worry about it after i get back from Mexico...

If the shop has the wrong glass tomorrow (which I have a sneaking suspision about) I will get back to you...

there are 2 types of vent glass one that opens and one that does not. that is what Heather was asking. i have one for the pass. side that opens.

and I can get ones that open if they havn't trashed it yet and have the ones that don't in parts jeep

I will be there...driving the XJ (my DD - VA tags - XJ CHIC) stop by and say HIYA- I'll be riding w/ the BF in his 7 - we have a group from savannah that will be there from Monday- Sunday of that week.

:spin1:

Kudzu said:
and I can get ones that open if they havn't trashed it yet and have the ones that don't in parts jeep

Not trying to gum up your attendance thread, but looking at your discussion with JasonXJ, there is the possibility of misunderstanding.

Just in case, I want to clarify the movable vents that JasonXJ is looking for. NOT the ones on the front door, but the vents in the REAR quarter glass of a two door (they flip open an inch or so). His broken one was on the passenger side, IIRC.

Other than that, hope you all have a blast at Tellico.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Hey, is anyone bringing a welder, my front right side lower control arm mount seems to have taken a bit more of a beating at Paragon than I noticed before, and I have run out of time to fix it. (Due to GD work trip to Mexico all next week). Weld is cracking... tab is probably bent (i forget what it looked like originally)

Back