• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is planning on attending?

Yellow XJ, I plan to be getting in on the evening of the 7th. Let me know if your plans change and I'll do likewise.
mattk (Green '97 XJ with the OJC)

actually fred will be driving the truck and trailor from florida...I'll be on my way south in the zj from the wifes family reunion in New York....so if theres any one heading south from upstate on the 6th I'll be rolling toward crawfords about then.

i'll be there with the tow rig and orange tractor. shes getting all the kinks worked out, a slew of spare parts and a nice fresh coat of allis chalmers orange next week so she can finally relenquish the appropriate name of creampuff like it is now.

Well as usual I will be at Crawfords on the 5th to check out the trail conditions.

cool, i might see if i can take off a day or so early but we'll see. oh tell kevin i got the alt. problem worked out, alls it needed was a alt and bracket from an 89 go figure

me & jr. will be there.

hopefully by 7:30-8am on thurs,
so we can @ least airdown before we bust-a$$ up trail 4 to catch-up w/ the group..
& oh yeah (2offroad) so i can get some gas from crawford's before hitting the trails.. lol!

Lane

I'm planning on it but it depends on if I can work the bugs out. I planned on having it done but had to change the rear up a bit so I've fallen behind.
We'll see.
Ron S

I might be there. It all depends on if my Rubicon trip falls through the previous week. Which is looking all the more possible everyday.

Mark WNC said:
Me and Karson for sure, dont know about Crystal and Molly yet.
Cant wait for the break.
My wife and 2 girls are coming with me, a 9yo and 3yo.

I've been working harder than a one legged man in an azzkicking contest trying to get my heep finished. Holy cow it's had a lot of cash thrown at it. What's done: drivetrain ,suspension,rockrails,main cage hoops,new 38.5 SX's,new AXE2 seats with 5 point harnesses,etc... What's left to be done:finish cage, install new ARB in front end(old one self distructed),install fuel cell, Currie anti-rock,brake lines,finish making belly pans (the whole bottom should be flat and covered) and send to the paint shop.....should be able to get it done...

well this sounds like fun. i may go to this instead of NACfest but we will just have to see. may go to both. hopefully by the time cherokee crawl comes around i will have my cage in and my 4-link in the rear done. too much to do as of right now. not enough time to do it all

Jim & Bonnie here....just unwrapped XJ for the season and took it up to Uwharrie with the full sizers. That was interesting! lol

We have put the Tellico date on our calendar and are planning on coming. Need to catch up on the forum and see whats been happening. We have been out of touch for while!

anyone looking to sell spare parts or goodies for a 92 XJ email me at [email protected]

Well, right now I have a 2wd XJ that won't be ready. If I can ride with some other's...........Mark, is Crystal still a maybe?/Woody?, then I will drive down and ride along.

Let me know if any others have room for a passenger on the trail. I can definitely get myself there just don't have anything to wheel.

I am sure we can find a ride for you Keith...

hey guys make sure to take pics!!! would love to see 'em....wish i was home then so i could go with yall.

Kris

Motorman,
I'll be riding by myself thursday and friday but may have a rider sat.
But your welcome to hitch along with me if you want.

Ladywolf,
We usually have plenty of pics among all of us with a variety
of trails and obstacles.
Just check the forums after the Crawl.

Keith, I'll have a seat for you at the Crawl.

Kris, just get back to CONUS and we'll skool ya on Tellico at the Fall Flog 11/5-7

Back