• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is on here from Portland?

red91inWA said:
I bet you dont miss the OUTRAGOUS house prices...
Not at all!!!

That's one thing nice about Utah, we can live on a single income, and my wife can be a 'stay-at-home' mom.

red91inWA said:
I'm the hack that BUYS most of the cars for all our u-pull-its, and for Foster Auto Parts.

Ha, then you're a good man to know. Many many years ago my buddy had a friend who worked for U-pull and FAP on some level and when a vehicle came in that my buddy might be interested in he got the phone call and first run through the car. He was a big Mustang fan at the time and it amazed me all the crazy high dollar aftermarket mustang stuff he got for dirt cheap.

TRNDRVR said:
That's one thing nice about Utah, we can live on a single income, and my wife can be a 'stay-at-home' mom.

Thats what I'm doing. I work, my wife stays home with our 3 kids. But we are very fortunate in out living situation as we have our own house on lots of land and live there rent free.

i drive a '00 green 4dr. the most noticable things are the roof rack w/8 kc's, Oakley sticker in back window, and AR wheels. i live in Washougal, but work and play all over vancouver/portland.
anyone seem my jeep?

I live in Independence during School, Hillsboro/Portland in the Summer(Skyline & Germantown) I've got my lovely stock '88 xj with 30s :-D; I've currently got a slight idling problem..like it doesn't really like to idle in the mornings and after it sits for a bit. But after that I'd be game....if I could hack it with you guys..

~Scott

to the guys that seem to be all over the place with names in blue...

Get on board. $30.00/yr the 1st year....C'mon kids....make the NWC PROUD !

Join up and get a free NAXJA sticker so we know who we are !

red91inWA said:
to the guys that seem to be all over the place with names in blue...

Get on board. $30.00/yr the 1st year....C'mon kids....make the NWC PROUD !

Join up and get a free NAXJA sticker so we know who we are !

All in due time my friend. I would have paid and joined by now but an unfortunate incident required me to loan a large sum of cash to a family member. Even more unfortunate was that money was to go into my XJ. Luckily I was able to scrape up enough to buy the XJ, and managed to get my lift and wheels, but I'm scrapin by to try and get the SYE/DS so I can get my shit in the air.

As soon as I get paid back I'm gonna join. And do all the rest of the crap I want to do to the Jeep.

Canopener said:
Who had the dark green Jeep in Wilsonville Monday night. I pasted you near the InFocus building.

Was it this one? A friend of mine, don't know if he was in Wilsonville Monday night but its possible.

xjjeepin05.jpg

Back