• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which kit for 4.5" of lift

The price difference between the RE6130 and the RE6300 is that you get the drop brackets, braces, heavy duty track bar mount, heavy duty track bar, and swaybar relocation brackets. In the long run its saves you money if you went back and bought that stuff later on. At that kind of lift height lots of folks recommend the DB's and braces, or some sort of long arm system like the Clayton setup. When I ordered my stuff from Dirk I replaced the T-case drop with 4* shims to go with my SYE and CV driveshaft. I also went with the OME long travels and with the JKS BPE's I ended up running the ZJ rears. It seems to ride well and should only get better as things settle in and soften up. Its alot of money, but I figure I should do it right the first time and not bother with cheap fixes that just delay the inevitable.

i went through dirk, did the same thing as his hybrid kit, but without the jks and used xj springs istead of zj. i didint have to pay shipping, i picked my kit up at RE, but i hjad to pay tax, as im in cali. with tax and RE twin tube shocks, the RE 5.5 extreme duty kit cost me less than RE advertised price. i just swapped out for 4.5 springs. Dirk is a great guy. seems to know his stuff!

Back