• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheelin some night this week

Well my phone was dead today so i couldnt post anything. Thanks to all who came out. We had 4 jeeps total and id say there was a little for everyone. Only carnage was a ripped off flare.

Had a great time brother, first time doing anything in my own jeep and only second time doing anything like that period. Nice getting to meet you guys.

Thank you for letting us use your land had a blast. The best part for me was seeing 4 diffrent levels of xj builds out on your trails at the same time. There was one on 31" tires with a little lift and open front and rear diffs and then the big boy sitting on beefcake locked axels, 4 linked front and rear on 38" tires.

Thanks again for the access, your property is amazing, and the trails were a lot of fun.
I had a great time, and hope to be able to get out there again sometime.
IMG030.jpg

It was alot of fun, decent amount of elevation change, a couple good little climbs, a couple points where you can flex out, but nothing to crazy technical.... Anders88xj has done some great work putting those trails together. I'd be proud if I was him. And with that I did my best to respect his property as much as possible - I even felt a little bad when I had to rap up the rpm's and got a little tire spin going. (I didnt want to chew things up.) But all-in-all it was nice to get out and see something different, and Braden is a great host and a pleasure to talk to.

Back