• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your 20, pt2

I know I dont count, but I was born a raised in Lubbock, Tx. And still consider myself a Texan. Just live in Colorado :D

Once a Texican, always a Texican! :cool:

mingo said:
I know I dont count, but I was born a raised in Lubbock, Tx. And still consider myself a Texan. Just live in Colorado :D

mingo said:

Sure you count. You are welcome to move back home anytime. As has been said "Once a Texan, Always a Texan" or words to that affect.
It's like being a Marine.............there is no such thing as an Ex-Marine because once a Marine always a Marine. Same goes for Texans.
Mike

OK guys Part 2 was originally created by the National mods so that we could seperate the wheat from the chaff. If your original post is not in here then you should not worry, you are in the original thread.

If you feel like discussing where someone is from this was the place those posts ended up.

We were really trying to keep a clean thread with nothing but people posting their locations.

IF you have never posted your location in the original "what's your 20" thread please check to see if i moved your post there. If I haven't yet you may post there. Please help make Kendriks life a little easier and save the "Oh really, I grew up near there" comments for this thread or for Personal messages.

Up in Burkburnett, TX right next to ExTankerGuy.
I'm here through November when we head north to Alaska.
Hope I can hook up with some of y'all before I go.
Tyson.

Back