• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your 20, pt2

Re: What's your 20?

goodburbon said:
Kendrik, what's the official count up to now? members and non members.

14 unpaid and 25(!) paid members. Not a bad count...

Edit: Included HolsanXJ in the count.

Last edited:

I've was a member last year, and haven't renewed yet. I was hoping for a local chapter, I guess it's time. I'm in Arlington, ( 90 pioneer in works:repair: ).

Glad you are onboard. The more the merrier as has been said before. Never have too much Dirt.

I'm in Colorado now (Thank God!), but I used to go to high school in Weslaco - way down yonder.

All I remember was that it was HOT.....and FLAT!

RTicUL8 said:
I'm in Colorado now (Thank God!), but I used to go to high school in Weslaco - way down yonder.

All I remember was that it was HOT.....and FLAT!

Weslaco isn't far from where I am, and yes it is very hot and flat!!!----------------Kyle

BigG said:
Now that I'm a member, I'll add myself back into the main one.
Oak Hill/Southwest Austin, TX.

Awesome! I've bumped you over to the paid members section of the Google Earth. Current count is 17 unpaid and 30 paid members. NAXJA should be paying us recruiting bonuses! :)

What's a guy gotta do to get included on the Google Earth map :confused: since Arkansas now seems to be included. :yelclap:

Mike

Back