• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats the best seat you've sat in?

A guy I know ran Acura Integra buckets in a CJ, they were comfy

i have leather dodge durango seats in my xj they have the dodge emblem in them but they are nice stiff and comfy i had to make my own brackets for them to work and im 5'9" and i was able to lift the seats up some so i could see easier. id sell them for 200 they will bolt right in to your xj. they did in mine when i was done. :D

i run honda prelude seats in my jeep. most comfortable seats ever for cheap! got them for 30bucks from the junk yard. plus they have lumbar support as well as side supports...
DSC04391.jpg

i have leather dodge durango seats in my xj they have the dodge emblem in them but they are nice stiff and comfy i had to make my own brackets for them to work and im 5'9" and i was able to lift the seats up some so i could see easier. id sell them for 200 they will bolt right in to your xj. they did in mine when i was done. :D

You really wana sell them??

You said you don't want Jeep seat, but I have these seats from a WJ Grand Cherokee Laredo in my XJ and they are way comfy'er than the originals. Oh, and it's a straight bolt in.

04102009142.jpg

You said you don't want Jeep seat, but I have these seats from a WJ Grand Cherokee Laredo in my XJ and they are way comfy'er than the originals. Oh, and it's a straight bolt in.

Dang, How much did you pay for them?

And does this mean that any WJ seats will bolt right onto XJ brackets?

yes i would sell them because i found some that are the same in a durango that have heated seat feature and i want to buy them and use them lol. i could get pics up at somepoint

i think wj seats mount the same as late model xj seats, 96+ would be bolt in. but to get them to fit into a pre-96 xj, you can do something like this http://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=244273160&postcount=3

i could be mistaking wj for zj, i allways get them confused.

95 was the first year for the new seat bracket style in the XJ. Every ZJ and WJ seat I've seen will bolt onto a 95+ seat bracket/slider.

It will in 95+ XJ's.

The price I paid would probably be irrelevant as I'm from South Africa - I paid about R3000 for a complete set front and rear (the rear is 60/40 split and takes a bit of modification to get in, it's currently work in progress!)

As far as I know any WJ seat will bolt onto the XJ bracket (mine's a 2000). My XJ had electric seats so everything worked out the same as it was in the WJ. The Laredo seats (other than those in a Limited) have manual recline which also simply things.

WJ leather seats are great and go figure I have the whole WJ interior for sale hmmmmm any takers. They are modified to fit 95+ and are power, and will work with power and ground

Back