• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what other outdoors hobbies do you have

What streams do you fish? Are you a native only fly rod guy or do you go for the stockers with the spin reel?

I'll fish both with the fly rod and panther martins.... I'll bush it in the local san jacinto moutnains and everything around mammoth (rivers and backcountry lakes).

I'm not impressed with the nitro truck I looked at 5 minutes of fiddeling and it finally started and realy was to Damn sketchy. So maybe brushless needs a chance.

Anyways its good to see we have some folks with a lot more in common than just jeeping

I'm not impressed with the nitro truck I looked at 5 minutes of fiddeling and it finally started and realy was to Damn sketchy. So maybe brushless needs a chance.

Anyways its good to see we have some folks with a lot more in common than just jeeping
I had a really nice nitro truck and in the end I decided nitro is just too much hassle. If I get another truck it will be LIPO/brushless for sure.

Wheeling, backpacking, car shows,....I'm really into my 1970 ss chevelle, snowboarding....

I'll fish both with the fly rod and panther martins.... I'll bush it in the local san jacinto moutnains and everything around mammoth (rivers and backcountry lakes).

I do an eastern sierra trip twice a year. We usually rough it in some camp ground out in the middle of nowhere our first trip then stay in a nice hotel in Bishop for our 2nd trip. As I get older I'm enjoying the hotel trip more and more. Camping is becoming a lot of work and I'm really lazy. Next time I do some local stream fishing I will shoot you a PM.

Mountain bike. gets you in shape, its a blast. just as expensive as wheeling though (if you do the downhill stuff like i do). hiking in the local hills like skyline(which is where i mountian bike aswell) i usually go hiking at nights when theres a full moon and do with out a flash light and hike up all the single track and walk down the fire road. if you live in norco this stuff is all super close to you, im in corona.

Nate.

Mountain bike. gets you in shape, its a blast. just as expensive as wheeling though (if you do the downhill stuff like i do).

:rolleyes:

love the extreme sports. i ride dirtbikes a lot one of my passions, i snowboard when i can but thats just as expensive as wheeling sometimes haha lift tickets are ridiculous, when i can get out to the river i wakeboard, um would love to get into mountain biking just havent i have one just gotta use it haha

Mountain biking...not much downhill down here, but I get by.
I shoot things...'nuff said.
Teaching my kids about the outdoors.
Teaching backcountry survival med...its just fun!
Anything that gets me out and about for the most part.

Back