• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What lights does everyone have?

theyre in the same range as the hella 4000's, i'd love to hear if anyones converted them to hid.
actually slightly cheaper.

AFAIK Lightforce uses thier own proprietary bulb style, and sells thier own HID conversions, which end up making the price comparable to buying the HID unit in the first place. unless of course you find a cheap set of used housings somewhere and convert them.

AFAIK Lightforce uses thier own proprietary bulb style, and sells thier own HID conversions, which end up making the price comparable to buying the HID unit in the first place. unless of course you find a cheap set of used housings somewhere and convert them.

I have 4 of the Striker 170's sitting in the garage
2 are new still in the box, 2 used for 2 years (1 housing is cracked $60new I think)
no bulbs for any of them tho.
clear leanses, black covers and blue ones too (they cancel out snow... kinda doubt many of you worry about that down there)

Either way, if someone wanted any or all of them to convert, or grab bulbs for and use as is, I'd sell them.

Hadn't thought of this until reading those last few posts about them.

They worked great when they were up front on the bumper, if I wasn't so careless with the trail rig now I would run them again (may still ??), but they are rather pricey to waste on the trails, without proper protection.

EXACTLY the information i was looking for, you are the man!

beakie is offering up his housings for a pretty good deal, but i dont have the $$ right now. if you are looking to get some of these and buy the conversion kits i would shoot him a PM.

kmanxj5050,
your PM's are full, make some room so I can get back to you.

Back