• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What lift to get??

What about Rockcrawler or T&T???? I like the idea of at least 6" of lift with 33's.

Maybe I should clear up a couple of things that Don't really like about Rockcrawler...

One- The lift is a three link

Two- the control arm mounts are a weld on as well as a bolt on.

Other than that they are well built (Solid Stock) and flex like mad.

T & T ???? Maybe weak arms due to the bend? Dont knowmuch about it

If I wanted to run 33" tires and im driving the car every day mostly city but sometimes highway... should I regear?
What about 31" tires?

Who makes a good ring nd pinion for chrysler 8.25 rear axle"?

LilRhodyXJ said:
Some people don't have the $500 to drop on a SYE...Tcase drop is an alright patch until you can save the loot..

Andrew

PORC SYE, use a front DS in the rear. About $250 with new u joints.

XJiggy said:
If I wanted to run 33" tires and im driving the car every day mostly city but sometimes highway... should I regear?
What about 31" tires?

Who makes a good ring nd pinion for chrysler 8.25 rear axle"?

You probably have 3.55 gears now. Auto? I havent looked through the thread yet. Regearing, to me, is one of the better things to do, even for a DD, that sees little off road. Less stress on the trans, engine. Id opt for the deepest the Chrysler rearend can take, is 4.56. Remember to regear the front. Check out Superior Gear or Richmond for a good set of gears, IMO.

Back