• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you get this Xmas

I got new ski pants and one of these

87_1_b_87_1.jpg

also some donations to the wedding fund

a laptop, lights for the jeep, air/water seperator for my oba, tim mcgraw colonge, all the austin powers movies, talledega nights, fast and furious 4, some microfiber towels for washing the trucks. im pickin up a motor and tranny for the ford tomorrow as a christmas present to me from me.

i dont have a best given cause i didnt get paid before christmas, sooooo it'll have to wait a week or so before i can get people stuff. it sucks.

A hiLift jack
Tool cart for the shop
2010 Chev Camaro SS, Bumble Bee Yellow. Well actually it's for my wife and I.The Daytona is my work car when I don't drive the Jeep.
Other than that not much else.
002.jpg

Last edited:
A hiLift jack
Tool cart for the shop
2010 Chev Camaro SS, Bumble Bee Yellow. Well actually it's for my wife and I.The Daytona is my work car when I don't drive the Jeep.
Other than that not much else.
002.jpg

When do you work that a Daytona is Your work car? And how do I get one?

After watching The Cove I donated about $80 to SaveJapanDolphins.org and $100 to HappyHeartsFund.org

My mom got me some LED rock lights for the Cheep, my sister got me a SpotLight for the Cheep, I got myself a pair of HID driving lamps and two pairs of Polk 6.5" speakers (cheap from Amazon deal) with a Dynamat door kit.

I wanted to adopt another pup too but just not sure how my current one would handle it.

Back