• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What can I gain

TheBlueXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I have the standard 4 inch rc lift bought the jeep that way or I would have got long arm also have cut flares was going to get 2inch budget boost kit with scackles then replace the 2inch spacers up front with coils later on also I was going to get Rusty's sway bar disconnects and remove rear seat bar opinions? And advice?:)

For a cheap extra 2 inches get the Teraflex coil spacers and couple them with Dodge Ram shackles. You can pick them up for a junkyard for $10 or less.

Without knowing what was on the jeep when you got it: At that height you'll want to be sure to have an SYE installed and likely want to consider HD Offroad shackle relocation bracket.

I have a 4" rc lift and looking to gain more flex ditching sway bars and Terra flex kit or just sway bars? It's my dd front will be connected but will have quick disconnects rear will be gone completely

Back