• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what are your plans for this summers high fuel prices?

Yeah, chicks with pneumonia rarely find the humor in asking them for a BJ.

If my wife ever gets pheumonia, I'm leaving and gonna get a hotel for a week.
If I get pheumonia, I'll make sure she knows I'm on my death bed and milk it for a month.
I suck at being sick. LOL

ElectricSnake said:
warm and wet = awesome

cold and wet= pneumonia

"Tonight, it's going to be hot and wet! That's nice if you with a lady, but it ain't no good if you in the jungle!"

Pneumonia sucks - just got over the second case in my life about two weeks ago. It was better this go-round - I ended up in an Iron Lung last time...

Between that and the respiratory poison ivy, I guess I was supposed to end up with scarred lungs. No-one told me that - so I'm just fine. Whoops...

The thing that sucked about being sick this last time is that she was sick right along with me. Usually, we take turns and nurse each other through it (Showing that you're "sensitive" by nursing her back to health is a great way to score, fellas... And score HUGE!)

Nope, that just makes the rest of us look bad. Thanks a lot!!!

I've got a lot of money in my wheeler, and even more in my Dodge. I plan to use both of them frequently no matter what the gas/diesel prices are.

I will be riding my Victory more, and I just picked up a Miata for the wife to bounce around town in. I only live about 2 miles from work, which makes it easy.

mac

I swapped my 140miles (3x a week) to a 6mile (5x a week) commute with much better pay and more overtime and I ride the ZRX unless its raining hard. In the summer I'll bicycle.

I keep thinking about getting one of those Diesel bikes (something like 140mpg or so...) but then I remember the way people drive out here, and I change my mind and start thinking APC instead...

I wonder how much it would cost to get basic coverage on a Gavin?

Back