• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

Found a new bumper skin at the junkyard was out on the patio getting it ready to paint a n the beytch that lives 2 story's above me decided to water her posie's ,and also watered me the bumper skin and the patio furniture ,ima gonna throw the old fat arse off her balcony, i hate old people

the thing was a bucket. everything on it sounded like shit. obly people driving it were owner and josh, so dunno

You see why I got rid of it? There was a lot of stupid crap wrong with it when I had it that I just didn't have the patience to deal with.

Since I cant get anybody to stand behind this tcase, sounds like I will be installing he noisy biatch tomorrow. Wish me luck and pray that it holds together.

I hope when I get older I can spot a good business from a bad business before I spend my hard earned lawn mowing money :(

I hope when I get older I can spot a good business from a bad business before I spend my hard earned lawn mowing money :(

Yeah, it'd be nice if bad businesses stunk like rotting flesh.....

Trusty me David..... no matter how old you are, ya won't ever find a way to avert the "bad deal". You may gain some smarts from life experience that will help in developing that gut feeling..... but it can happen to anyone at any time regardless what your gut was telling you.

Sorry man.

Personally, with the way that Tera case sounded....... I think the benefits of having it in the jeep don't outweigh the risk of it grenading on you...... and the Jeep sounding like a jelopy. Put the stocker back in since your jeep is a daily driver..... and the girls parents won't lock the doors when you show up in a jeep that sounds like it works well....... :D

Last edited:
Since I cant get anybody to stand behind this tcase, sounds like I will be installing he noisy biatch tomorrow. Wish me luck and pray that it holds together.

So you bought the case , and have not used it yet ,and it's running on a last leg from the sounds of it...I know i'd be standing on the porch step of the man i bought it from with it in hand expecting my money back ...because I am certain you did not buy this f-n thing expecting to rebuild it . it's not like you're expecting it to be new but you're expecting it to be in good operating order ,and it sounds like it's shyt .

Troy, I am super worried about it blowing up, but I paid too much to not run it until it blows. Sadly I will now be know as "the kid with the noisy green and black jeep that sounds like its about to blow" instead of "the kid with the awesome green and black jeep."

Could be worse, you could be known as the "kid with the green and black jeep who does indeed blow" :D

If they give you shite about your Jeep just put that 4:1 t good use and park on their hood.

So you bought the case , and have not used it yet ,and it's running on a last leg from the sounds of it...I know i'd be standing on the porch step of the man i bought it from with it in hand expecting my money back ...because I am certain you did not buy this f-n thing expecting to rebuild it . it's not like you're expecting it to be new but you're expecting it to be in good operating order ,and it sounds like it's shyt .

He refuses to refund me, and since I am only 16 he thinks that I am an easy target to scam.:passgas:

He has many excuses to not do the right thing. One being that since I had a third party tear it down to determine what was wrong with it, the seller denies any form of refund because it wasn't him personally doing it.

Last edited:
I can help you file the papers in small claims court and even go with you it you want. Hell if you come up with the filing fee, I'll guide you trough filing in in District Court. Been there and done that.

He refuses to refund me, and since I am only 16 he thinks that I am an easy target to scam.:passgas:

He has many excuses to not do the right thing. One being that since I had a third party tear it down to determine what was wrong with it, the seller denies any form of refund because it wasn't him personally doing it.
That is disappointing to hear. Most sellers know the value of a good reputation, and wish to maintain it.

Doing my master booster swap as We speak gettin the last 4 bolts till everything is pulled then gotta bench bleed the new to me setup taking a break after gettin a good knuckle buster. Ouch

All Atlas transfer cases will fail, as will all Lomax gear reduction kits, 241OR Rocktrac t-cases too.

If it's mechanical in nature eventually it will fail.

There are a lot of Teralow t-cases out there with high miles on them that are still going strong.

X2 I just put together a TeraLow with 2Low and Big chain and am very happy sofar! :thumbup:

This is just WRONG!! If it were my son that this was done to, I would be taking my $600 out of his hide!! Reguardless of the excuses, refunding the money IS the honorable thing to do! Sadly there are alot of ASSHATS that have no honor at all......... I would take old_man up on his offer!!

That is disappointing to hear. Most sellers know the value of a good reputation, and wish to maintain it.

Agreed :smsoap:

David, thats really shitty man. No reasons or excuses to not stand behind it. Seems like everyone is getting XXXXed by that "business". Sorry man

where or who did you buy it from ...atleast i'll know never to purchase a thing from them .

Back